Photo Blog

<< RETURN TO HOMEPAGE

Friday, February 12, 2010

2010 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am - Day 2.


Actor Bill Murray knocks a fairway shot on the 10th hole at Spyglass.

I followed celebs today on the back 9 holes at Spyglass Hills.

It was an early morning endeavor, which I enjoyed due to the lack of fan traffic, even though there was just enough to make nice backgrounds.

I was able to step back and shoot from farther away and isolate players. The weather was fairly cloudy, which gave me pretty even light to shoot up, but forced me to raise my ISO's, sometimes up to 1600, but I was able to settle at around ISO 400, f/3.2, 1/640 sec for most of my shooting.

Also, having a 300 f/2.8 really made my images pop and stand out. I really need to buy one of these lenses....


A golfer's grassy shoes on the 18th green.


Pro Vijay Singh makes an off-the-green putt on 18.


Actor/comedian George Lopez hits a second shot into the trees.


Deer munch on grass behind the fairway shot of actor Andy Garcia.


Pro Steve Marino whacks a fairway shot with his iron on the 17th hole.


Surfer Kelly Slater chips his ball out of the sand trap on the 10th hole at Spyglass Hills.


Actor Andy Garcia approaches the 16th green.


The gallery surrounds the 16th green.


Pro Vijay Singh slams a fairway shot on 16.

Stay tuned as a I follow pro Phil "Lefty" Mickelson tomorrow at Pebble Beach.

~ nic

No comments:

Post a Comment